Horse Trailer Repair in Omaha, Gretna, and Council Bluffs
A horse is more than the investment you put into stables and transportation and feed. They’re some of the strongest and most useful animals on the planet but taking care of them and keeping them safe is much harder than it sounds, especially during transport in a trailer. Although strong, horses need a trailer specifically tailored to their needs, or they can risk serious injury, especially to their legs.
Our Omaha horse trailer repair experts can help you take the best possible care of your animals. From new foals to seasoned work or racehorses, you can trust they’re riding comfortably once Central Body completes your horse trailer repair in Council Bluffs, Omaha, Lincoln, Gretna, and the surrounding areas.
Brands We Work With
Central Body Company has three locations, each of which has a team of mechanics with extensive experience with Omaha horse trailer window, light, and wheel repair and replacement. We can find parts for the top-rated horse trailer brands in the country, including:
- 4 Star
Full-Service Horse Trailer RepairOne of the most common issues horse trailer repairs have is the onset of dry rot. Consistent exposure to rain, dirt, mud, and kicked up gravel from your travels means dry rot can set into your tires, leaving them less than road ready. Our team of Omaha horse trailer repair experts can inspect and repair tires on your horse trailer, as well as a number of other common problems including:
- Axle repair and maintenance
- Electrical repair
- Living quarters repair: Updating the living quarters inside your trailer is no problem. Our Omaha horse trailer repair technicians can tackle cabinet repair and replacement, floor & counter replacement, electrical & appliance repair, and more.
- Sheet metal repair
- Stall divider repair
- Water damage repair
- Welding: Our team can complete welding repairs for horse trailer frame repair work, sidewall studs, and more.
- Wheel bearing maintenance: Moisture buildup can affect bearing grease, which leads to bearing failure. Horse trailer wheel bearings should be inspected every 12 months or 12,000 miles.
- Window replacement and repair
- Ventilation issues
Get Your Horse Trailer Repair EstimateWhen you’re in need of a horse trailer repair in Gretna, Omaha, Lincoln, Council Bluffs, or the surrounding areas, Central Body Company has the trusted, experienced team you can turn to. Call our office or schedule an appointment online to get an estimate for the true cost of your trailer repairs.
CENTRAL BODY COMPANY 4682 Leavenworth
Omaha, NE 68106
CENTRAL BODY COMPANY 1401 S 16th Street
Council Bluffs, IA 51501
CENTRAL BODY COMPANY 10919 Sapp Brothers Dr
Omaha, NE 68138